Starting August 28th DATA Phones will begin ringing at 7:30AM instead of 7:00AM. You may call to leave a message between 6:00PM and 7:30AM to cancel a ride. As always, it is best to call and schedule your rides as far inadvance as possible.
Thank you for riding the bus.
DATA IS IMPLEMENTING A NEW PRIORITY SYSTEM FOR RIDES.
We are striving to be more efficient, keep our fares low and help ensure on time arrivals for our riders. If you have any questions, please call our friendly dispatchers at 906-786-1186 ext. 1 and they will be happy to answer questions as well as book rides for you.
· Priority 1- Subscriptions/recurring rides.
· Priority 2- Rides reserved 24+ hours in advance.
· Priority 3-Rides reserved at least one hour in
· Priority 4-On demand, rides reserved less than
One hour in advance.
· In order to best use DATA’s assets, we are utilizing the above priority
system for scheduling rides. It is DATA’s policy to make sure the
needs of Priority 1, 2 and 3 are fully administered before addressing
the needs of Priority 4 rides.
· Rides that can be booked an hour in advance, must be booked an
hour in advance if possible.
· When booking a ride it is important to note that there is a +/-
10 minute scheduled pick-up window.
· The bus will wait 2-3 minutes before continuing on. A no-show will
occur if the passenger is not available within this pick-up window.
· Cancellations must be made 1 hour in advance to avoid a no-show
· Passengers who change destination after boarding may be subject to
an additional fee.
DATA now provides package and grocery delivery.
DATA has the privilege of helping the nursing home residents and staff get to the FAIR so they can enjoy all the fun and food.
DATA helps provide transportation for the Wheelin' Sportsman Outreach Program who provide full accessible mobile hunting.
Delta Area Transit Authority is Honored to help provide transportation for our Veterans for their Honor Flight.
Thank you for your Service.
DATA can get your kids to School, Daycare, Grandmas house or to and from an activity. Students in participating areas pay $1 one-way.
Give us a call!!!
Would you like to take your family member to dinner, movie, Dr. Appointment, shopping or just for a ride around town. DATA can help you with all your families transportation needs!! Give us a call.
2901 27th Ave N Escanaba , MI 49829
07:00 am – 06:00 pm